High-definition IPS screens and anti-glare blue lenses bring you a new experience!
- 🚙Double Before And After Reversing: The front 170° ultra clear wide angle + rear 120° wide angle and high-definition video, automatically switch when reversing, making you safer.
- 🚙Seamless Looping Video: Video segmentation recording, no minutes or seconds, automatically when the video is full overwrites the first fragment, don't worry about running out of memory.
- 🚙Gravity Sensing Emergency Storage: When encountering a gravity collision during driving, the video being shot is automatically stored and protected, and the important video will not be covered.
- 🚙Parking Motion Detection: During the monitoring period, when there is a moving object passing through the effective range of the lens, the driving recorder will automatically record, always protecting your car.
- 🚙High-sensitivity Lens: With high sensitivity lens design, it can take clear pictures in all kinds of environments to ensure the safety of your driving all the way!
- 🚙24H Parking Monitoring: 24-hour full-time parking monitoring, instant wake-up turn on auto video recorder. (Note: This function can only be used with the OBD buck line to connect the power supply.)
- 🚙Picture-in-picture Synchronization Display: With front and rear cameras, picture-in-picture synchronization display, front and back video one-click switching.
- 🚙Powerful High Speed Chip: Excellent processing power, powerful noise reduction, high sensitivity and fast step by step.
- Screen Size: 2.2in; 4.0in; 4.5in
- Resolution: 720P; 1080P
- Video Pixels: 2 million; 8 million
- Video Format: AVI
- Power Interface: 5V/1A
- Memory Support: 8G-32G
- 1× 1080P Full HD Video Car Driving Recorder
- Car dashboard camera needs to install an SD card to save video.
- TF card is not included, max support 32GB. Please format SD card on dash cam before using;
- Because the dashcam uses a built-in battery, its internal battery is small for saving important files when a traffic accident occurs, so we have to connect the dashcam with the car charger then connect to the car's power supply when it is recording.